A £150 deposit for each week of your stay secures your booking. The cost of electricity, breakages or extra cleaning will be deducted from this after the holiday has concluded and the balance repaid to you.
The deposit is non-refundable should you cancel before your holiday, unless the owners can re-let the cottage.
The full rent is due 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
- Where holidays are cancelled less than 4 weeks prior to the booked arrival date, 50% of the total cost of the holiday will be retained by the owners, unless the cottage can be re-let.
- Where holidays are cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to the booked arrival date, 100% of the total cost of the holiday will be retained by the owners, unless the cottage can be re-let.
While every effort will be made to re-let the property this is not always possible, and we strongly recommend that you take out holiday Insurance when making your booking, even when payment is made in full.
By paying the deposit it is deemed that you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
If the property cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond the owners’ control and we are forced to cancel the booking, the whole of the hire charge will be refunded, and the client will have no further claim against the owners.
Rental weeks run from Saturday to Saturday.
You will have access to the property from 4pm on Saturday – the first day – and you must vacate the cottage by 10am on the day of departure – a Saturday.
Bookings cannot be accepted from anyone under eighteen years of age.
The owners reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
Smoking and vaping is NOT permitted anywhere inside the property.
You will keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in, on or at the property, in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
No compensation will be given for any temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, internet connection or television service.
Pets: If you intend to bring a pet it must be declared at the time of booking.
- Only one well-behaved dog is allowed at one time.
- Your dog must be under strict control at all times while in or at the Property;
- All fouling of cottage or garden must be cleared up without delay, particularly on lawns and paths;
- Dog owners must supply their own dog beds or baskets;
- Your dog must not lie on beds or furnishings, and all shed hair must be cleared up before departure;
- You will be liable for any damage caused by a dog in your party. Any damage is to be reported to the Owner immediately. You will be charged for any additional cleaning resulting from the presence of your pet.
In the event of there being cause for complaint, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner at once. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary, and remedial action taken if required.
Under no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended, where the Holidaymakers have denied the Owner or their representative the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday.